Don’t miss your last chance to pick up Christmas food and presents at tomorrow’s Roath farmers’ market.
As well as the usual traders there’s some new faces doing hot food so you can eat while you shop.
It’s also extended the opening time tomorrow until 2pm.
Here’s the list of traders expected:
- Blaencamel Organic Veg
- Trecastle Eggs with Caws Cenarth
- Cerdin Baking
- Pwdin Cart – puddings
- Inner City Pickle
- Lodor Meats
- PW Ty Mawr Veg & Apple Juice
- Guest: Lilo’s – pasta/fajitas ‘food to go’
- Charcutier – sausage/bacon – ‘bacon rolls to go’
- Riverside Sourdough Breads
- Brodies Coffee VW – hot coffees
As well as the food market there’s the Roath craft market inside the Mackintosh Centre with loads of great handmade decorations and gifts.