The 4am Project is celebrating its 4th birthday tonight with another global photography event.
They’ve chosen 14 April (at 4am obviously) as the date to celebrate – anybody is welcome to take part by taking a photo at the magic hour and submitting it to the projects’s website.
We’re not organising a Roath group this time round, but from past experience we can recommend a few good spots:
- City Road – always something going on, even at 4am
- Railway lines between Roath and Cathays
- Roath Park – the lighthouse is lit up all night
- Wellfield/Albany Roads – quiet but really well lit
- Roath Rec – very dark if you want to do some light painting